Netapp and Samba 2.0.7

Phil Yurko phil-samba at goodcompany.com
Fri Dec 8 16:08:53 GMT 2000

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I can't seem to find an
answer.  I'm running samba 2.0.7 on Solaris 7 and on the same subnet I have a
netapp 720 with NFS and CIFS.  I can't seem to get the netapp to join the
domain.  Here are some errors from the cifs setup if they help.

CIFS server is beginning domain installation.
    CIFS server is locating PDC.
Fri Dec  8 11:06:24 EST [rc]: Connection with DC \\HAMMER terminated
Fri Dec  8 11:06:28 EST [nbns_timer]: WINS Server 10.0.0.10 is not responding
to registration of 10.0.0.7
CIFS - Primary Domain Controller must be active for installation.

CIFS local server is shutting down...
Fri Dec  8 11:06:36 EST [rc]: Connection with DC \\HAMMER terminated
netapp1>

 Any help?

PhilY