Thoughts on problems with W2K joining ...

Stokes edmundo at moscow.com
Thu Dec 7 19:19:20 GMT 2000

This actually worked for you?  I just tried what yousaid--logged onto w2k
machine onto samba-controlled domain, then went to users in control panel,
entered administrator name and apassword, then tried to add the domain
account I logged in as to the w2k machine.... it says: "A trust relationship
could not be established with the primary domain".

Does this have anything to do with "domain admin users" in smb.conf?  Is
there something else that I am missing here?

stokes