NT-Samba Backups

Chris Tooley chris at tooley.com
Thu Jul 29 18:42:09 GMT 1999

We use Knox Software's Arkeia.  This runs on Linux and has Clients for NT 4,
9x, Netware (not sure on what all versions are supported) that will let the
server back up the clients, ie the other Servers.

We've been pretty happy with it and the price was pretty good, not free, but
pretty good none the less.

Chris Tooley
Joslyn Art Museum