Help! I can't print!

Aaron Rainwater aar at cypress.com
Tue Jul 27 15:19:48 GMT 1999

Ugh!  I hate it when I send off an email to
soon because of panic.  I ask your forgiveness.
I upped the logging to 3 and started running
the HEAD code again.  BOOM!  It just started
working.  I had restarted it many time already
before switching to 2.0.4b and back, but I
guess the last time was the charm.

Thanks anyway yall...

--
Aaron Rainwater