Yes or No

Steven Kirks skirks at coxnet.org
Thu Jul 15 16:51:41 GMT 1999

As I've been taught and someone (I think) has already said:

NT Servers can be:  Primary DC, Backup DC, and stand alone

A Backup DC be promoted to a Primary DC.  Primary DC's are always Primary
DC's.  Your only solution is to reinstall.

Sorry if it's redundant.  Glad to finally contribute.

Steve Kirks
Senior Techinal Analyst--HelpDesk
Cox Health Systems
Springfield, MO USA