Office97 file/save problem

Jeremy Allison jallison at cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Tue Aug 25 02:48:30 GMT 1998

Ryan,

	Do a CVS update and re-make. It should work
now (it does here and I was able to reproduce your
bug). The problem was once you start telling NT you
do NT SMB calls it expects to be able to send a
trans2::SMB_SET_FILE_ALLOCATION_INFO (and also a set
delete attribute) successfully - we were returning
"not implemented".

Thanks for the logfile - I couldn't have fixed it
without it.

I will do the delete attribute code soon (not a problem
for MS Office though).

Cheers,

	Jeremy Allison,
	Samba Team.