(--delay-updates and --partial) re-hashing the already downloaded files?

John Pierman haqthat at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 08:45:41 MDT 2013

I am, doesn't matter if I use --partial-dir or not.
If I do use --parital-dir I am basically (in theory) just using a different
name than the default .~tmp~ dir that rsync gives you by for partially
transferred files.

I thought I had it figured out by not using --partial-dir (it was me in IRC
you were talking to, btw hello again), but that was my error, using it, not
using it, it's still the same.