Fwd: Re: cwRsync got killed...

Joachim Otahal (privat) Jou at gmx.net
Thu Feb 16 13:55:47 MST 2012

A bit late, but someone (anonymous) provided a link to download.
the md5 is correct, it matches the last sourceforge state. And the md5
and sha256 mentioned at https://www.itefix.no/i2/node/12862 - before he
gave up the project.
MD5 c787dfa854775793d1a1b5c3502b57b5
sha256 5abeec588e937bd749456ddb347e4116b0f8407e15f412281fc64c763d1de62d

For obvious reasons you should check the md5 / sha256 after downloading,
the file might change without notice : ) .

Content looks good and original, so it is original (with a very high
probability).

Side question: Does anyone know the probability of generating a file
with the same md5 and sha256 which is still looks valid with the
expected content (including the manually unpacked nullsoft installer
inside the zip)?

Jou

-------- Original-Nachricht --------