updated rw-devices option patch

Erik-Jan Taal ejtaal at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 09:34:26 MDT 2011

Hi all,

After some googling I found this message regarding the merged
--copy-devices and --write-devices patch dubbed rw-devices.diff:
http://lists.samba.org/archive/rsync/2010-January/024538.html

Unfortunately it seems the patch has not been included in the
rsync-patches and has become a bit out of date. I've updated the patch
so that is applies cleanly again against the rsync git repository at
this moment in time (3.1.0dev IIRC). Could you reconsider including this
patch in at least rsync-patches and perhaps mainline rsync? I have
included the patch as an attachment.

Many thanks and regards,
Erik

P.S. Please copy me in any replies as I'm not actively monitoring this
list.

--
http://ejtaal.net/