no subject

Phil Dobbin debian at horse-latitudes.co.uk
Fri Dec 23 17:26:07 MST 2011

On Fri, 2011-12-23 at 18:51 -0500, Kevin Korb wrote:

> The user named phildobbin does not have permission to mkdir
> /thinkcentre on storage1.datastorageunit.com (it is doing a mkdir
> because the directory does not already exist).
>
> Perhaps that was supposed to be a relative path or a path within the
> user's home directory?

Hi, Kevin.

I've tried it both ways. I've ssh'd into datastorageunit & created the
directory & when that didn't work, I rm'd the directory & tried again &
that also didn't work (I got the same error message both times).

The path as you see it in the command line is the absolute path from the
local host to the remote host.

Cheers,

   Phil...