Latency and Rsync Transfers

Neal B nrbwpi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 11:11:58 MST 2010

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your reply.  I have been experimenting with the buffer settings
and when specifying it actually causes the transfers to go slower.

I am running an rsync server using xinet.d and an rsync client.  I have
tried specifying the sockopts on just the client, server, and both.

Thanks in advance,

Neal