Delta backup program planned (problem met for adding files)

Daniel.Li daniel_li at usish.com
Mon May 11 02:05:23 GMT 2009

Dear List,

Currently, I'm trying to implement a new feature to rsync.

Delta back:
Well, it simply just backups diff blocks, and the program is able to
restore to any backup points.

Current problem met for adding files!

But I met a newbie problem here. I'm going to add six files, which are
diff.h/diff.c del.h/del.c and merge.h/merge.c.

I have modified Makefile.in.

When I add an function, compiler prints some error, see below:

And I have found that proto.h is generated automatically. So what I have
missed here in configuration (adding those six extra files)

I'm really appreciated any help form you. Thanks in advance.

--
Daniel