"rsync --delete" won't delete certain files

Izidor Jerebic ij.list at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 09:43:18 GMT 2009

Hello, Peter,

Are there any errors while doing the rsync?

I have recently discovered that to create identical copy on mac os x
(in the presence of any errors), you need to additionally specify --
ignore-errors  and --force-delete, otherwise nothing will be deleted
(it seems that as soon as any error is encountered, delete is switched
off).

izidor