Rsync spawning a child process when pulling files ?

Mac User FR macuserfr at free.fr
Mon Jun 1 10:49:10 GMT 2009

I'm not sure (maybe someone else can confirm/infirm?) but I think when
there is a server it is "normal" that there is one process to handle
connexions and one process for each transfer.
Think about many clients connecting to your server. One process will
dialog with all clients (from different adresses, wanting different
things)?

Best regards,

Vitorio