installing rsync-3-0-5 on a Mac

henri henri at stmargarets.school.nz
Tue Feb 24 20:10:22 GMT 2009

There are rsync patches available for Mac OS X which offer various
meta-data support. If you decide to use these patches, then rsync will
offer you some additional options.

Details on compiling rsync with these patches on Mac OS X is available
from the following URL :
http://connect.homeunix.com/lbackup/developer/rsync_hfs

Hope this helps.