Transfer between windows and linux going wrong

Bruno Guimarães Sousa brgsousa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 19:07:44 GMT 2008

The problem was that I can not execute rsync through "C:\Program
Files\cwRsync\bin\rsync.exe"
I have to first enter the C:\Program Files\cwRsync\bin\ folder and the
execute rsync:
*cd C:\Program Files\cwRsync\bin\
rsync.exe*

But I am writing a ruby script to do that, so I can not do this:
*system "cd C:\Program Files\cwRsync\bin\"
system "rsync.exe"*

It doesn't work :(

Bruno Guimarães Sousa
www.brunosousa.co.nr