Rsync sending files that haven't been updated.

becca23 ronumber23 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 31 21:20:23 GMT 2008

Yes, I assumed that was the problem, but I removed the -t option for a
reason. I am syncing between Windows and Linux and it was keeping the
timestamps from the Windows side when copying to Linux. Even though both
systems had the same system time, the timestamp was always one hour ahead of
what it should be. This is a definite problem because I have a script
running on the Linux side that checks for updated files by the timestamp.