cwRsync on windows

Abdul Khan akhan at systems.fleetwoodmetal.com
Wed Jan 2 17:59:39 GMT 2008

Hi folks,
It may be a very basic question for many people here but I have been
struggling with Windows commandline. My CentOS machines are running
perfectly fine.
Question:
I have installed cwRsync server on one of Windows 2003 and cwRsync
client on the other Windows 2003. What command should I run to connect
to the cwRsync server from the client? and how can I make sure that
cwRsync is even running. I have checked the services I could not find. I
also ran the netsat in windows to see what ports cwRsync is listening to.
Or can anybody direct me to a good tutorial on cwRsync.

Thanks in advance