Revised flags patch

Anthony Morton amorton at fastmail.fm
Mon Feb 25 00:09:49 GMT 2008

> On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 10:41:24PM -0500, Matt McCutchen wrote:
>> flags.diff still exists.  Is that intentional?
>
> Yeah, it was briefly still available until I had time to change the
> crtimes patch to depend on fileflags.diff instead of flags.diff.
> That is now done, so the flags.diff patch is gone.

Thanks Wayne.  Do check that the rsync.yo in the latest nightly build
resolves this little conflict:

rsync.yo.rej:
***************
*** 1689,1695 ****
     sender's value (requires bf(--owner) and super-user privileges).
     it() A bf(g) means the group is different and is being updated to
the
     sender's value (requires bf(--group) and the authority to set the
group).
-   it() The bf(u) slot is reserved for future use.
     it() The bf(a) means that the ACL information changed.
     it() The bf(x) means that the extended attribute information
changed.
   ))
--- 1708,1714 ----
     sender's value (requires bf(--owner) and super-user privileges).
     it() A bf(g) means the group is different and is being updated to
the
     sender's value (requires bf(--group) and the authority to set the
group).
+   it() The bf(f) means that the fileflags information changed.
     it() The bf(a) means that the ACL information changed.
     it() The bf(x) means that the extended attribute information
changed.
   ))

rsync.yo from the last nightly contains

   sender's value (requires bf(--owner) and super-user privileges).
   it() A bf(g) means the group is different and is being updated to the
   sender's value (requires bf(--group) and the authority to set the
group).
   it() The bf(u) slot is reserved for reporting update (access) time
changes
   (a feature that is not yet released).
   it() The bf(a) means that the ACL information changed.
   it() The bf(x) slot is reserved for reporting extended attribute
changes
   (a feature that is not yet released).
))

Tony M.