Making rsync compile under Mac OS X 10.3.9 with extended attributes

Vitorio v.machado at permanence-informatique.fr
Sat Feb 16 14:10:25 GMT 2008

Hmmm, so the problem seem to appear on all files who have resource
fork, both files with or without data fork.
Following those constats I would say that more generally, this
version makes all resource fork files disappear from Finder...
So, DON'T USE IT FOR BACKUP by now, only for development test. A
working stable version will be available soon...

Thanks for this test Rob, it proves that it's a general issue, and
not only for 0-size data fork.

Vitorio