RSYNC all Directories

Matt McCutchen matt at mattmccutchen.net
Wed Feb 13 15:09:40 GMT 2008

On Wed, 2008-02-13 at 09:42 -0500, Brady Edwards wrote:
> Say I have 35 Directories, it will back up the first 5, 3rd from last and
> the last one.  It doesn't just quit half way through, but it is consistent
> on the directories that it has been coping.

That doesn't help me very much to troubleshoot the problem.  Please post
the complete output of rsync with -vv and an "ls -l" listing of the
destination so I can see what is missing and (hopefully) why.  If you
don't want to do that because the names of the directories are secret,
see if you can make a similar setup of directories in a temporary area
and recreate the problem there.

Matt