Need ideas for project

zahed sdzahed at rediffmail.com
Mon Feb 11 08:16:46 GMT 2008

Hey everyone,
I am a final semester MCA student. I've chosen rsync as the subject of my
project for my graduation. Hence I would appreciate it if someone could
guide me with some ideas on how I can contribute to rsync. I will work hard
to implement whatever suggestions that you can all give me.
I would definitely like to know what are some of the issues concerning
rsync. May be I can then select one or two issues and try to solve them. I
have 5 months for this project.
Thanks in advance folks.

zahed