Sends files when I don't think it should

Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET ml at t-b-o-h.net
Tue Feb 5 21:33:54 GMT 2008

> On Sat, Feb 02, 2008 at 08:12:20PM -0500, Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET wrote:
> > /usr/local/tmp/rsync --dry-run -v -v -v -v -v -v -v -v -v -v -v -v --dry-run -vrlptHDgozxS  --partial --force --delete --numeric-ids --exclude='A/*' --include='*/' /usr/local/etc/machines/ rsync at A:/usr/local/etc/machines/
> >
> > 	It seems to be sending over files that I can't understand why.
>
> If you use -i (instead of all the -v options), it will itemize the
> changes being made.  That will show you if the file is new, or how it
> was changed.

	Many thanks. I will keep it in mind for the future.

	I'm still severely concerned/puzzled why I ran it 20 times and
got the wrong output, wrote the email to the group, and then a few
days later (NO CHANGES TO SCRIPT) it transfered only changed files.
I really worry about what could have caused it.

		Thanks, Tuc