creation date and OSX [performance]

Mike Bombich mike at bombich.com
Sun Feb 3 19:31:01 GMT 2008

I think the issue is that the flags patch and the crtimes patch are
often trying to patch the same lines.  For example, line 65-ish in
compat.c:

flags.diff:
   /* These index values are for the file-list's extra-attribute
array. */
- int uid_ndx, gid_ndx, acls_ndx, xattrs_ndx, unsort_ndx;
+ int uid_ndx, gid_ndx, fileflags_ndx, acls_ndx, xattrs_ndx, unsort_ndx;

crtimes.diff:
  /* These index values are for the file-list's extra-attribute array.
*/
-int uid_ndx, gid_ndx, acls_ndx, xattrs_ndx, unsort_ndx;
+int uid_ndx, gid_ndx, crtimes_ndx, acls_ndx, xattrs_ndx, unsort_ndx;

The first patch will succeed, the second will fail.

Mike