rssync source code as a windows project

Jignesh Shah jignesh.shah1980 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 08:28:14 GMT 2008

Thanks Sachar. but I am completely new in UNIX world. Could you tell me how
"ctags and cscope" will help me and from where I can read those manuals?
BTW, If I could not compile then its fine. I just want to migrate to
specific function quickly and when i move my cursor on variable it should
display what is this variable and where it defined.(For example I could see
so many constans like ARENA_SIZE).

If simply I should create project and add everything as project(folder)
wise, do you think it will work?

Thanks a lot,
Jignesh