Windows client

Brad Farrell brad.farrell at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 15 13:57:10 GMT 2008

I am using the current installation of cygwin on the server end and on about
30 client machines - appears to be a 2.x version of rsync.  All appears to
be working fine with the exception of files in the 9GB+ range in size - I
keep getting an error relating to the files not being the same - I don't
have the exact message handy.  I've been looking for a windows version of
rsync 3.x - probably have to compile it directly.

> I know you guys hate questions like this, but has anyone had experience
> with a particular Windows client they would endorse?
>
> I need to sync some Windows boxen.  I'm just looking for someone to
> tell
> me they're using X and happy.

This email is the property of ECS Technology Ltd.
This company is registered in Scotland with company number 212513.
VAT registered GB 761 7456 12
http://www.ecs-tech.com/