problem syncing files from embedded device to PC

Matt McCutchen hashproduct+rsync at gmail.com
Sun May 27 21:11:38 GMT 2007

On 5/23/07, Preeti Joshi <preetijoshi79 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I had seen the missing argument.. and posted the query again with correct
> command that I am using, i.e.
> rsync -trze rsh DATA/* test at a.b.c.d:/home/test/DATA

I didn't notice the difference between the two messages, so I assumed
they were the same and answered the first one.  In the future, if you
make a mistake in a message, please reply to it and just state the
correction.

The next thing I would check is whether rsync processes are
accumulating because a new rsync is started before the previous one is
finished.  If that is the problem, follow the suggestions in this
message to fix it:

http://lists.samba.org/archive/rsync/2007-January/017133.html

Matt