xattrs problems on Mac OSX with resource forks

Wayne Davison wayned at samba.org
Sat Mar 31 17:57:19 GMT 2007

On Sat, Mar 31, 2007 at 07:33:26PM +0200, smokin.jake at mac.com wrote:
> I am using the latest 3.0.0cvs
> xattrs  cvs 1.77

I'm still finishing up this improved xattr implementation, but it's
getting pretty close to being in a good state.  I just checked in a
new version of the patch a little bit ago with some more fixes, but I
don't know if it will improve things for this particular problem.  I
should have a way to test Mac OS X soon, so I'll be able to track down
these issues at that point.

> And finally, the time on the TextClipping has changed

Yeah, that's a known bug in the xattr code where the time gets changed
due to an xattr change on the file.  I haven't gotten around to fixing
it yet, but it's on my list.

Thanks for testing!