rsync patch -flags fails to compile on Mac OSX

Wayne Davison wayned at samba.org
Fri Mar 30 23:41:53 GMT 2007

On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 12:44:11AM +0200, smokin.jake at mac.com wrote:
> However, after defining the missing flags in rsync.h  I still get the
> following errors:

There were a bunch of old code idioms in that patch due to my inability
to compile file-flags on my systems.  I kluged something together to
make it work, and the latest version builds now.

> The rsync-2.6.9 source and flags patch compile without problems.

What about the UF_NOUNLINK, and SF_NOUNLINK flags?  Or is that after
your tweak to define them.  I'm thinking about adding this to the
source in rsync.c:

#ifndef UF_NOUNLINK
#define UF_NOUNLINK 0
#endif