Extracting md4 hash info from rsycn

Cliff cliffdickerson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 17:44:16 GMT 2007

Hello,

I was wondering if its possible to extract the checksum that rsycn creates
to verify the transfer of a file was successful? Id like to store it so I
can verify the files at a later time.
I was thinking I could just run an md5sum prior to rsync, but then I figured
if rsycn is already doing it maybe I can just copy that checksum. I have
sever tb's of smaller files I need to transfer
so not having to generate a second checksum for each file would save me
loads of cycles.

I'm sorry if this has been asked/answered before but I was not able to find
anything.

Thanks & happy Friday!

-cliff