RSYNC authors help plz...

lsk ellsatish at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 18:36:14 GMT 2006

Wayne,

The rsync currently running has transferred few files for eg:6gb,8gb and one
24gb files from that batch file but failed on others big files
constantly..these are only few of the big files that it was able to
transfer. Is it in any contention since all the 5 rsync streams are trying
to transfer files that are more than 7gb at the same time somehow files..?

Do you I need to kill all the rsync streams if we need to recompile and
start over again ? Also as requested is there a page where I could see how
to compile ?

Thanks,