video problems with a game

Dragonmaster6655 at aol.com Dragonmaster6655 at aol.com
Mon Mar 6 01:18:50 GMT 2006

I am havingsome problems with getting a video picture on the MEDAL OF  HONOR
--PACIFIC ASSAULT.   I loaded the disks as the instructions  directed and all
that i get is the sound of the game in play  without any  picture . I have a
Directx 9.0 video card installed in my system.  Is there  something else i
should try to do or reload the whole game again?

                                               Sincerely

                                                Steven  Gagel