Want my RSYNC documentation link to be added to your resources list.

tony at servacorp.com tony at servacorp.com
Wed Oct 19 05:19:01 GMT 2005

"So you can do anything, any sort of synchronization between these two directories."

That statement cannot be logically accurate, however rsync does come astoundingly close.
That does explain WHY many of the options.
Further, options are required to determine what happens with incomplete or interrupted copies?