Cygwin: Back up open files?

Ronan Guilfoyle Ronan at ITFocus.ie
Fri Oct 14 22:10:12 GMT 2005

Yes, the file is substantially re-arranged each night.  This is the
default for Exchange 2000 and 2003 and seems to be strongly recommended.

I'm sure it would be possible to map the changes in the .edb file before
and after a defrag, I can't say how much changes.

Can anyone give me a hint how I might map the differences between files
after the sums have been calculated? Is there another option?

I have no trouble syning a 1.3Gb SQL file, Exchange has me foxed!

Thanks,

Ronan