Consider implmenting a --move or --delete-sent option?

Manuel López-Ibáñez manuellopezibanez at yahoo.es
Wed Nov 9 21:50:31 GMT 2005

Well, for me it seems this is quite unnecessary since it is already
implemented elsewhere: "rm -rf upload_dir".

Even the --remove-sent-files seems redundant, since removing files can
always be done with "rm", can't it?

Even when using complex rules to select the files, one can parse the
output of rsync and fed the file list to "rm".

Rsync has already too many options, it would be nice to reduce them, not
to increase their number unnecessaryly.

Cheers,

	Manuel.