Rsync folder

Jason King jking at informs.com
Wed Jun 29 14:43:16 GMT 2005

I'm attempting to rsync my entire qmail mail server directory and I was
hoping someone on this list has dealt with this issue before and can
give some tips. The mail server dir is /home/vpopmail/*. When I try and
run rsync -av server::module/ /backupfolder/* the rsync starts and gets
all of the folders...but the emails themselves do not get backed up and
have an error like this next to them:

rsync: mkstemp
"/backup/mail/home/vpopmail/domains/informs.com/cbrooks/Maildir/cur/.1119989312.60006.mail.informs.com,S=11871:2,S.jAsVLi"
failed: Invalid argument (22)

I'm not sure what the problem is. Does anyone else know what this is all
about?

Jason King