FreeBSD Rsyncing

Jason King jking at informs.com
Thu Jun 23 17:26:44 GMT 2005

Wayne, thanks for the response. I had already modified the rsync.conf
file with a uid and gid of backup. I can't use root because you can't
ssh directly to FreeBSD as root, you have to su to it. I don't know what
else to try, unless there is a way to use su in rsync. I setup backup as
a user and put that username in the group that has ownership and read
permissions of the folder I'm trying to rsync, and still I'm getting the
permissions error.

Any other ideas?

Jason