Installing rsync on server 2003

Christopher J. Mallory cmallory at tanprousa.com
Thu Jun 2 19:24:06 GMT 2005

I was browsing through some threads and came across one of yours that
sounded like you were running rsync on a Microsoft server 2003.  I am
very interested in doing this if possible and then using the same
program on several locations all syncing to a central location.  Do you
have any recommendations at to how to do this?  I am brand new to the
Linux world, but find the open sourcing very appealing.  Any help that
you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  Thank You.

Chris Mallory