Is it possible for source and destination to be server

Jack jack at adontendev.net
Sun Aug 14 11:25:11 GMT 2005

Quoting Tony at ServaCorp.com:

My query is prompted by this article
http://www.mikerubel.org/computers/rsync_snapshots/index.html.

It works by copying and renaming directories on the remote server. The files
don't get copied, is only hand links that are created and rotated.
I am currently backing up my files on commercial backup space that I only have
rsync and ftp access to. I can't execute the mv and cp -al commands used in
that scheme, hence this query.

/Jack