Determining your subscriber email address

John Van Essen vanes002 at umn.edu
Wed Sep 8 02:27:04 GMT 2004

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004, 68Caliber.Com <bryan at 68caliber.com> wrote:

> .... I have no idea what email address it is
> sending the messages to, nor do I know what the password is to get in to
> change it.

To determine the email address by which you get rsync list emails,
view the header of a message that you recevied from the list and
look for a Received line from dp.samba.org (like this):

        by lists.samba.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 44ED6163A30
        for <vanes002 at umn.edu>; Wed,  8 Sep 2004 00:34:59 +0000 (GMT)

The email address in <...> is the one used to send the email to you.

Then you can use the mailman webpage for rsync (see the footer of this
email) to get a password reminder emailed to you using that address.
--
        John Van Essen  Univ of MN Alumnus  <vanes002 at umn.edu>