rsync fails with 2 sources

Wayne Davison wayned at samba.org
Tue May 18 09:54:23 GMT 2004

On Tue, May 18, 2004 at 10:26:23AM +0200, Andreas Ley wrote:
> Bingo! This patch indeed fixes the problem. Is this an 'official' patch and
> is there an 'official' place to look for patches to released versions?

I often post them to the mailing list, but the best place to find fixes
is in the CVS version.  (This fix has been in CVS since early May, for
instance.)  See the "NEWS" file from CVS for a good summary of what has
changed.

The download page on rsync.samba.org has details on how to check CVS
out, or you can grab a (semi-)nightly snapshot or even rsync the latest
source from the "unpacked/rsync" dir (as detailed on the web page).