Moving linux server with rsync

Spear spear at hjemmekontor.nu
Thu Jan 22 11:40:43 GMT 2004

Jw,

Thank you so much for your reply. The commandline:
rsync -avH --rsh=/usr/bin/ssh /www/kunder/web/ MYHOST:/www/kunder/web

Solved all of my problems, and I'm now much closer to completing a servermove. I however have one last question.
When enetring the above command, I'm asked to type the SSH password to start the transferr. Is there any way to include
this in the above mentioned commandline? This way i can run everything thourgh a cron job. I'm guessing this should be easy,
but I'm not sure how to go about doing this.

Best regards, Terje Dahl
Norway