HELP!!!

preetha thomas peeps_anka at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 08:51:32 GMT 2004

Hello and Greetings!!
       I am Preetha Thomas.I am a student and trying
to use RSYNC for the download of the PDB FTP
archives.I have been successful.I posted a question
last wekk about updating my pdb archive.But i never
heard from anyone on the list....and my problem goes
unsolved.

SO please do help wiht my problem...I wanna know if
RSYNC    provides any script so that I can update my
downloaded PDB FTP archive with the new entries that
keep pouring in every week....Or do I have to write a
script myself..

please do reply at the earliest.
Thankyou in advance

regards