Problems with Rsync

Linux Linux at somersetcapital.com
Fri Apr 2 17:21:16 GMT 2004

I gave you recommended a try but it doesn't seem to fix the issue.
Still recieving :

rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (584 bytes read so far)
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(165)

I've checked to make sure it's not a network issue and everything seems
to be fine. no packets dropping dns resolutions are working.

TIA
Edward