Update included popt to version 1.7

Jos Backus jos at catnook.com
Sun May 4 12:18:07 EST 2003

On Sun, May 04, 2003 at 01:00:15AM +0100, Max Bowsher wrote:
> Files detach from the vendor branch automatically. There shouldn't be
> anything to complain *about*. Can you point to a revelant post?

See

    http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/committers-guide/x1185.html#Q10.1.

But I'm not CVS-savvy enough to determine if these issues apply to us.

<off-topic>
Having used both, I do know that I definitely prefer Perforce over CVS.
Another interesting CVS alternative worth checking out (pun intended) is
http://www.opencm.org.
</off-topic>

--
Jos Backus                       _/  _/_/_/      Sunnyvale, CA