Installing rsync as a service on Windows 2000.

Tiarnan DeBurca TDeBurca at 2003worldgames.com
Mon Jun 23 07:44:18 EST 2003

I was looking to install Rsync on a win2k server, the document telling you how to do this (available at: http://samba.org/rsync/nt.html) is fairly out of date and has a couple of mistakes.

An updated version of the "Rsync on NT" document is now available at:
http://www.tiarnan.phlegethon.org/rsyncntdoc.html

I think I've gotten rid of the mistakes, but if I've missed anything feel free to point them out.
Thanks, your application got me out of a serious hole.

Tiarnán de Burca,
Network Admin,
2003 Special Olympic World Summer Games.

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify the system manager.