rsyncing windows 2000 servers between firewall

Air Maui doncsecz at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 04:58:27 EST 2003

Hello,
I am trying to rsync between a win2000 server behind a firewall and a win2000 destination server outside a firewall. As a test, I would like to try initiating from the destination server outside server then run another test to initiate from the inside server. Please note that the inside server will have the master files. What ports do I need to have open on the firewall  and servers for both examples and how must the servers be configured in rsync?
Thanks!