exit status help

Todd Howard todd.howard at ti.com
Fri Oct 18 05:30:01 EST 2002

Greetings,

Hope you can help, Attached below is a message I sent into the maillist,
unfortunately I didnt receive any responses. The issue ... rsync client
doesnt return a correct exit status when transferring from rsync daemon.
Is this something that you're aware of? Are there any workarounds?
Anything I can do to help?

Thanks for your time,
Todd

=