rsync 2.5.4 -v output (minor knit)

Lee Eakin Leakin at dfw.Nostrum.com
Fri Mar 15 07:21:44 EST 2002

Dave, I found the test case, it simply involves more than one directory and
--delete:

  rsync -av --delete remhost:'bin lib' .

With this command I get 3 done messages:

  receiving file list ... done
  done
  done
  wrote 16 bytes  read 7386 bytes  2960.80 bytes/sec
  total size is 4169245  speedup is 563.26

Without the --delete option I only get a single 'done' after the '...'.

Hope that narrows it down enough to make it easy to find,
  -Lee