Largest file system being synced

Aharon aharon at superfreeway.com
Wed Jun 26 14:43:01 EST 2002

I am rsync'ing 150gig's worth of data over a 9 meg pipe.  160,000 files.
Everything works fine (latest rsync version), except large file support is
quirky and doesnt work.  Any file over 2 gigs just hangs, so I just
exclude them and send them over using a different pice of software.

Aharon

--
Sr Unix Administrator
Tampa, Florida